Wednesday, January 2, 2013

RUNWAYSCOUT.COM'S MANIFESTO


Happy New Year! We decided to start 2013 with a Manifesto for RunwayScout.com. As the owner of RunwayScout.com, I started this website with a desire to tap into my creative side and passion for fashion (please excuse the cliche!). And along the way I've learnt so much more than just how to operate, market and retail an online store - call it a period of self-discovery or maybe just a journey of growing up and knowing that what I'm doing now truly is what I want to do in life - so I wanted to impart on our customers, fans and followers some of what I have learnt in the last couple of years since RunwayScout.com was "born" (in October 2010). My desire is to not only help and inspire our customers to look their best, but also to feel their best when wearing our clothes. And that of course comes from within, which is in turn a result of what you have experienced and learned from the outside. This Manifesto will be included in our customer's orders in the form of a postcard, so they can hopefully place it somewhere they can read on a daily basis. We'll also be showcasing it in various forms on our blog and the website throughout the year. I hope you gain something from it as much as I have along the way in creating RunwayScout.com.

Love the Life You Live.
Susan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment