Sunday, June 30, 2013

Product Review - Boxtox-Alternative Skincare from Cosima!


After recently celebrating another birthday, and realizing that I really need to take charge of my skincare program NOW (!), I've become obsessed with finding a moisturizer that not only hydrates my skin but also eliminates tell-tale signs of aging - cue the amazing Cosima Skincare range, developed and created by the amazing Angela who is a Brisbane local! Cosima is the first certified organic cosmeutical skincare range, and is also manufactured in Australia with each ingredient researched for its anti-ageing, skin-enhancing properties. I've never been one to roast myself in the sun, but I want to make sure I'm giving myself every opportunity to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without having to resort to botox or surgery! I was very fortunate to try out Cosima's Flawless Cream and Regenerating Night Cream, both part of their highly acclaimed and popular anti-ageing range or "botox alternatives" - perfect! 

I was previously only using Sukin moisturiser which I felt wasn't doing enough for my dry and sensitive skin. I'm a bit of a make-up and beauty hoarder, so I've also tried moisturisers from Clinique, Biotherm, Thalgo, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Clarins ... the list is actually endless, oops! But it's a sure-sign that I haven't yet found the right moisturiser for my skin...until now! As soon as I received my package in the mail (Cosima offers free shipping for all orders over $100) I couldn't wait to start using both moisturisers straight away.

The Flawless Cream is a highly concentrated cream which contains skin-firming ingredients to help achieve firmer, smoother looking skin - bonus! It also improves the tone and any vascular (vein) imperfections which I realized I had before starting to use the cream (little spider veins). The cream is beautifully light and absorbs so easily without any stinging or tingling after-effect, which is perfect when you have sensitive, fair skin like mine!

The Regenerating Night Cream is a luscious cream which works its magic while you sleep! The potent blend of ingredients combine to reduce wrinkles while increasing your skin's firmness, elasticity and radiance. It has a beautiful consistency to it - not too thick that your skin can't absorb it - but enough to know that your skin is receiving a good amount of hydration and replenishment while resting!

I've been consistently using both creams now for almost 1 month, and I can confidently say my skin is more radiant looking and definitely has a distinct healthy glow! While I wasn't in dire straits with wrinkling or crease-lines (I try and stay out of the sun as much as possible), I know that I'm preventing the onset of these by regularly using both creams - my eye and smile lines have definitely faded and with more use over time I know this will only improve. My only decision now is to choose my next product from Cosima's amazing range! I'm eyeing off the Flawless Serum - Natural Botox® Alternative, which helps reduce dark circles and surface imperfections - without painful injections! This is perfect for someone like me (and many of us!) who works in front of a laptop through all hours of the day and night, only to wake the next morning and be faced with huge under-eye circles! I can't wait to try this product out.

If you're looking for natural, organic skincare which is manufactured in Australia and actually delivers on what it promises, make sure you visit Cosima online at www.cosimaskin.com. The website is extremely easy to navigate around, each product has a full description with a list of ingredients, and you can review further customer testimonials. 

Shop the full range of Cosima skincare HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this effective article. I like the Idea. Great thinking! There is wonderful about "Product Review - Boxtox-Alternative Skincare from Cosima!". I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good quality resources here.
    I think, Since the main ingredient is a derivative of the deadly botulism toxin, some consumers are justifiably wary of the short- and long-term effects.
    I am sure I will visit this place again soon. You can find some information about botox alternative.

    ReplyDelete